When you’re looking for commercial moving companies, you may be surprised and overwhelmed at the sheer number of options available to you. It’s an important decision because the right commercial moving service can make all the difference in the success of your corporate relocation. How do you choose? It will help you to keep the following factors in mind.
- The date of your move: You need a commercial moving company to commit to the date you need because it takes precise timing to execute commercial moving. Office furniture, electronics, files and important papers, equipment, and more must be transported and safely established in the new location. Simultaneously, your telephone system and computer network must transfer seamlessly to prevent a disruption of service to your clients. Because everything has to be so precisely aligned, your mover has to be on board with your timing.
- All the little details: Who will pack? While you might consider self-packing as a money-saving measure, it’s advisable to leave it to professionals. This will save your employees time and avoid a disturbance to your bottom line. What’s more, a reputable commercial moving company will know how to correctly pack your valuable and sensitive items in a way that ensures they arrive safely. However, this can get pricey, especially if the company charges for the materials in addition to packing. Understand the details of your agreement before you begin.
- The equipment needed: Make certain before hiring that the company has the equipment needed for a seamless move. Well-maintained moving trucks and equipment are absolutely necessary, as well as dollies and other tools of the trade. If you aren’t immediately moving into your new space, look for companies that provide commercial moving and storage.
- The commercial moving company’s reputation and qualifications: Take some time to research the commercial moving companies you’re considering before making a commitment. Check to see if they’re fully licensed and insured and that their limits will fully cover any damage or loss. Ask for references, read reviews, and look the company up through the Better Business Bureau.
- The price of moving: The cost of commercial moving services varies widely between companies, and different companies use a variety of factors to determine their charges. One way of charging is not necessarily better than another, but be aware that if a deal seems “too good to be true” there may be hidden charges buried in the fine print. Make sure you know exactly how you’re being charged and what you’re paying for before signing a contract.
When you need commercial moving services near Des Moines, WA, trust Reliant Group, Inc. to get the job done. We specialize in commercial moving, furniture installation, and procurement, secured storage, managed network services with procurement and asset management with logistics and FF&E services. One of the few companies providing all these services in Puget Sound, we can provide you with one call, one contact solutions. Contact us to learn more or call 206-575-6727 to schedule a consultation.