Reliant Group Has the Furnishing Solutions You Need for Your Business
Returning to Work Post-COVID
Here’s How Reliant Group is Going to Get You There:
- Better air filtration
- Wider corridors with one-way foot traffic
- Sanitation stations
- Antimicrobial fabrics and materials in new construction
- Automatic doors
- Moving desks apart
- Removing chairs
- Enhancing safety precautions
- Adding barriers
- Practicing physical distancing
- Promoting working from home as much as possible
- Translucent floor to ceiling plexiglass dividers could help reduce transmitting viruses and other illnesses
Our Interiors Department can work with your team to create a unique working space. Our experienced team of designers will help you pick the right pieces that meet your budget, standards, and ergonomic solutions.
Finishes include carpeting, tile, ceilings, paint, wall coverings, acoustical treatments and decorative finishes. Our interiors specialists assist you with needs/application evaluation, material selection, specification, procurement, installation and maintenance. We maximize your investment by promoting products with proven performance.
A safe and healthy work environment is a productive work environment. Whether employees are working remotely or in the office, you want to make it a priority to establish good working posture. Poor ergonomic practices can lead to lower productivity and injury. There are a ton of different options out there with fancy chairs and standing desks. We can help you design workstations that will fit your needs. Come visit our showroom to see more!